Thursday, March 21, 2013

I was rejected by a woman, I went gay and never went back.confused? - 1

I'm 20 and I was rejected by a woman I always had a crush on since 9th grade.so I dated this guy i had a crush on in 9th grade he's 23 and we have been dating for 9 months. I just want to say all my curiosity of men has finally ended.It's clear as day now. I prefer men over women now. From my experience men are easier to talk to. I never had sex with a woman, but after having sex with a man. I don't want to have sex with a woman.my sexual attraction for women has died out. I just want to know have i been gay all along and this guy I am dating brought out the real me? I never saw it coming. But we are going to continue dating and I'm happy that we are.but at the same time.i want to be with a woman, since i was a kid i wanted to have a girlfriend and eventually have kids.now that I prefer men, I don't want children. I don't want my son or daughter growing up with a gay father.should I just accept my fate and stay this way or try to re kindle my interest in females.Is there hope

См. статью: I was rejected by a woman, I went gay and never went back.confused? - 1