Monday, March 18, 2013

Digitizing DVDs or something similar?

I have heard that Walmart offers a service that digitizes DVDs but I have also heard that you can do it with your laptop or this other machine you can buy. I want something so that I can digitize them and be able to watch them with a tv, laptop, ipad, kindle, android tablet, smartphone… This means it can't be a USB thing or something just apple. I have an ipad through school but will only have it until I graduate. I don't want to fill up my laptop memory and I have considered just having an Internet something but but I don't know what and I will only be able to watch it through Internet.

Is there any way that I can convert my DVDs on something so that I can just go and log on ion any device and watch a.movie? When cleaning my parents house we found a couple hundred DVDs and don't want them laying around but still want to watch them? Is there anything like this? Google maybe? Thanks! )

См. статью: Digitizing DVDs or something similar?