Friday, February 1, 2013

What is the name of this novel? (female pirate adventure romance)?

I think I downloaded a sample of it on my kindle once upon a time.

Basically a hottie is shipwrecked with his crew, they are running out of water and he goes a little cray cray. A captain seeing this and stops to help, when the hot (possibly a pirate?) pirate spars with the captain's daughter who is dressed as a man. He finds out she's a woman. She is also MAYBE a redhead, not sure, tho. Obviously the captain's daughter (the protagonist) and the pirate hate each other, and I imagine bodice's are ripped eventually.

I know that's super vague, but does anyone know the title?
Added (1). Haha, will do, Nukes.

Oh yes, and missed detail, the pirate uses the captain's daughter as a hostage for a few minutes during negotiations. I believe the pirates may take over the ship?
>>> What is the name of this novel? (female pirate adventure romance)?