Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What happens to returned Kindle Fires?

My Kindle Fire completely stopped working the other day, and the charge light has completely stopped coming on.In a nutshell, the device - even after several days on charge and trying to reset methods - has completely stopped turning on at all. I was going to return it back to Argos (where I purchased it from), but after some thought I realised that my email, photos, browsing history, music, facebook and twitter login details, etc are ALL on there and there's absolutely no way for me to wipe the data.It didn't have a lock password either. Can any Argos employees access the information? What if they send it back to Amazon, what actually happens? I'm worrying over nothing probably, but I want to know for sure.
>>> What happens to returned Kindle Fires?