Friday, February 22, 2013

Really want to play Skyrim again?

Hi, I know this sounds pretty sad but when I first started playing Skyrim, I was totally amazed by everything in the game and became obsessed with it. I would play it constantly (but somehow still not seem to achieve very much). I have "completed" the game twice, obviously not fully but I have done pretty much all the missions and the storyline and all the special weapons etc etc. I then got bored of it and didn't fancy starting a new game so I stopped for a while.

Now I feel I want to play it again and be captivated once more, but I have a feeling of dread because I already know everything that is going to happen and its just not the same. I have played this game with 2 different characters and reached the maximum level with both of them. Its just not the same playing through it when you have already done all the quests.

Is there anything you could recommend that I could do to re-kindle my passion for Skyrim? Are there any other games like it (RPG games with medieval fantasy fighting and quests)?

Please do not mention any of the previous elder scroll games, something that still has very good quality gameplay and graphics.
>>> Really want to play Skyrim again?