Monday, February 18, 2013

I CAN'T TAKE HER ANYMORE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!

I ant stand my mum anymore. I fücking hate her. She constantly annoys me. She will call me fat and a bítch and stupid just to piss me off. Yesterday she got mad at me because my room was a mess so she just sat there and Said she was going to watch me clean so I got upset and them she flipped my bed over, threw my clothes on the floor and broke my tv. Another time she was mad that my siblings wouldn't leave my room so she broke my brand new printer. She also won't give me any Internet access. The only thing that has Internet is my iPod.My phone, computer, and kindle don't have it. She won't even let me use the the main computer for homework so I end up losing point because I have to write things instead of type them. He blames all we problems on me and does vexatious immature things like pick her nose and fart just to piss me off. She just pisses me off. She give me no privacy and reads all my posts and messages. She even replys to them with my account. She makes fun of things she knows I'm sensitive about. Like my lack of friends, socially awkwardness, and the fact that I don't make eye contact. I can't stand her. I've went from an exultant young boy to an uncaring, delusional, psychopathic monster. I've stopped caring about my friends, I've become suicidal and homocidal and delusional. I believe characters that aren't supposed to be real are. Like Jeff the killer or slender man. I try to talk to them and I want them I take them with me and save me. I hate everyone I know and I'm extremely violent. I just hate her for turning me into this. I just want to do things that aren't normal like carve a smile into my cheeks and burn my eyelids off and murder people.It's all her fault I'm failing too. I can never focus and don't have a computer to do my homework. I'm sick of this and I don't know what to do. She making me go to counseling She said she going to tell them I'm crazy and that then they're going to put me in a mental hospital i lhate psychiatrists. What do I do
>>> I CAN'T TAKE HER ANYMORE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!