Thursday, February 7, 2013

How much money will I get if I trade in my Kindle Fire for the Kindle Fire HD?

Hi, I purchased my Kindle Fire about a year ago. I really liked it, but it was a little messed up, almost defective I guess, because all of my friends had it and used it all the time. I barely used mine but when I did it was all messed up. I want to get the Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire HD as I need an eReader for school for multiple reasons that I am not going to explain. If I sell my Kindle on eBay, how much do you estimate I would get? And how much would I get if I trade it in with Amazon? Would I get a discount if I trade it in for the new one? It is in basically mint condition because I barely used it, NOT ONE scratch.My only issue with eBay is that if I put it up, and no one bids, I still have to pay a processing fee. Plus, PayPal and eBay take a lot of money, so what am I better off doing here?
>>> How much money will I get if I trade in my Kindle Fire for the Kindle Fire HD?