Friday, February 1, 2013

Good ways to disguise a cell phone?

Okay, so. I work at an electronics factory, we are repairing broken computers and kindle fire tablets.
We have a rule that is, no mp3 players/ipods or cellphones. Just, nothing that can record data. We can have FM radios.
I have a mp3 player that I hide in my wallet, but I'm wanting to bring in my phone so I have more music, and pandora to listen to.
The only reason why that rule exists is because some idiot was caught stealing music off a computer. Lol (Dumb ))) So he kinda ruined it for all.

I don't want you to try to tell me I can't, or shouldn't. Just, what are you ideas to get my phone past security without being seen?

For the most part, it is going to be rather easy. Right now, I put my mp3 player in my wallet. Nobody suspects anything because some people put spare keys, and of course, credit cards in their wallet which will make the medal detector beep.
I have the Samsung Galaxy S III.So it's kinda big. A thought of mine was to buy a big pack of cigarettes and put my phone in that so when I go through, they see me put a pack of cigarettes on the table. I know that a lot of people bring their phones back, but I'm just wondering, what ways are there? I wear skinny jeans, so hiding in around my leg won't work.My shoes are too small/short to fit it in there.

Security at my work is really bad. Almost not even there, it really is just like a check point. If you walk through and beep, the security guard takes the wand and wands the left and right side of your body. Sometimes the guards will let people go anyways.

What are you ideas?
>>> Good ways to disguise a cell phone?