Saturday, February 23, 2013

Emotional Abuse? Is it okay to be sad?

Hi.Im 14 and let e start off by apologizing for any typos.im using my kindle and it is very hard to type.
anyway, i have a problem with my parents.they dont exactly hit me or anything… but i feel depressed a lot.i cut yself sometimes, although ive been getting better about not doing that.
honestly, i feel bad that i feel this way because my life isnt that bad.my parents feed me, pay for marching ban, and have even agreed to let me go to florida this spring break.
anyway… even though they do things parents should, for the most part, i still feel like *** because of how they treat me.my mom drinks and tells me im a terrible selfish child and that al i do os screw things up for her.my step father does questionable things (grabs my butt, makes comments about my boobs) and makes me feel worthless.tuey both have called me a *** to ky face and tell me im doing nothing with my life… but im an honors student with goals for a career
i dont want to talk to them about it.i have tried.they tell me to suck it up.
thats basically it.but theres so much more that they do.
help?
Added (1). May i add that i really dont want to bring another "trusted adult" or a counsler intothis… im afraid of my parents being mad or them getting in trouble.
Added (2). Sorry to say i am not exactly a religious person (i consider myself to be agnostic)
i tell a couple good friends about these things.sometimes.
my step dad works on trucks my om works at a liquor store (to answer the question about their jobs)
and i know that they may not be hapy with their lives… but i dont feel like thats a good reason to be mean
Added (3). Thank you guys for your answers by the way.im sitting here smiling to myself because i feel cared for.
everyone seems concerned about the cutting.i have only done it once in the past uear.like i said im getting better… on my own
>>> Emotional Abuse? Is it okay to be sad?