Sunday, January 6, 2013

I want to buy a tablet, post your cheap tablet ads here!

Hello!
This Christmas I received a Kindle Paperwhite, and I love it.It's a great e-reader, much better I think than any of the recent ones. But there was something missing.
I downloaded some games, and they were really great. A gaming and reading experience all in one device! But after awhile the number of games I downloaded started to override the number of ebooks.
So I did some figuring and decided sometime next month I'd have enough money to buy a tablet.
I was just browsing some tablets on Amazon.com, and I didn't see anything worth investigating.
So here's my question: What tablet should I buy that has great quality and is under $150?
My weekly/monthly income is definitely not that high, so can you help me? I want more than just my judging on what I should buy, because I do not want to do something stupid and waste my money. All help would be appreciated, thanks!
>>> I want to buy a tablet, post your cheap tablet ads here!