Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Can I get a females opinion?

I am a sophomore on college right now and I met a girl in the middle of October. We hooked up that night and began talking a lot after that.So for about two months we were texting a lot and hanging out and hooked up a few times.In around the beginning/middle of December we hung out and I slept in her dorm and stuff like that. After that i noticed she began to start acting sort of distant and stuff like that for about a week so I texted her about it right before we left for break. She told me that she gets kinda weird when things start to get serious and she noticed that we were talking a lot and that she just got out of a relationship before she came back to school and wasn't looking to jump right back into one, but she then said that she didn't want to end things with me because I was a great guy and she just wanted to take things sort of slow. I said that sounds good to me and decided to give her space and didnt text her for about a week. I texted her christmas eve to wish her a merry christmas and check up on her and she was responding kinda weirdly. She woudl text back, but it would take her a long time but she still seemed interested in the conversation. The last text that night was her asking me how my christmas was going and I responded by telling her what I have been up to and she never responded. I thought it was kinda weird, but I didnt say anything. A week later on New Years I texted her wishing her a Happy New Year and everything and she responded back to the first couple texts cheerfully then I sent her a text and she never responded back to it. What do you think is going on? Our break is really long (Until the end of january) and do you think she just wants her space during break and try to re-kindle when we get back?
>>> Can I get a females opinion?