Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BBC iPlayer won't work on Kindle Fire?

I've downloaded the app for both iPlayer and Media, but when I select a program to watch it lets me click the play button, has the pink loading circle, and after a minute or so just goes back to the previous screen (still shot from the episode with the play option in the bottom corner). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps, but it still won't work. Does anyone know why it's doing this or how to fix it?
(Also as a side note I can't find 4od or itvplayer in the appstore.)
Added (1). So helpful guys, thanks! For one I got it as a present at Christmas. I've got an iPod touch, what exactly would the point be in getting a larger version of that? Also I just don't like the iPad, it's too big, and yes, as you so kindly inferred, expensive. I could buy a new laptop for that kind of money.
>>> BBC iPlayer won't work on Kindle Fire?