Friday, January 11, 2013

Am I more disturbed then I think? HELP!

My friends and I are always joking around about me being mentally unstable and really disturbed. I'm kind of worried that maybe I AM more disturbed then I think, my parents divorced when I was 7 and I cried myself to sleep for three months until my dad proposed to my mother again (I hate my dad and I was forced to live with him) every time I do the slightest thing, he gets well angry and hits me even when I was like four and didn't know what was right and wrong, sometimes when he thinks I'm lying he keeps hitting me until I tell him what he wants to hear even if its not the truth. I've moved 23 times and I have been to 12 schools, I only have two bestfriends, and that's it.No more friends, I usually decide some days I don't want to talk to any one so I ignore anyone for days, maybe weeks. I cry everytime I hear a sad song about loving someone like be alright or never let you go, u no, those kinda songs cuz I kinda realise I gave up on love which really sucks since I'm only 14, I can come up with the randomest things ever and they usually involve someone dying or something. I'm really into serial killers and cases like that, my parents recently divorced again, and I'm pretty close to my mum I call her everyday, but a few days ago, my brother broke the cover to my kindle (my mum bought it for me) I don't know why but I started feelin really depressed and started crying I kept screamin for three hours and all my dad did was punch me and tell me to get up.Do I have mental problems? I grew up with this so I'm kinda used to it, but idk if I'm insane or just… Like this? Help?
>>> Am I more disturbed then I think? HELP!