Thursday, December 13, 2012

When do you use headphones?

I notice a lot of the users here talk about headphones a lot. I never thought headphones were really a big deal to people unless they were involved in making music. I just can't think of too many situations in life where headphones are required. When do you guys use headphones and why?
For example, at home, I listen to music on my computer or kindle or play it out loud from my phone.In the car, obviously I listen to music in the car. When I'm hanging out at someone's house or at an event or party, obviously I'm not trying to listen to music from a personal player. And when I'm at the gym, usually there's nobody around me and I play music from my kindle or use headphones.So the only times I can even think of are in the gym or on an airplane or maybe a bus, but those situations are so rare.
When do you need headphones?
>>> When do you use headphones?