Monday, December 17, 2012

Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Hi everyone,

So I'm doing a Secret Santa Gift Exchange with 5 other best friends. We are all 23-25 with careers. We set a MINIMUM of $30 and agreed that we could spend as much as we wanted (no MAX limit). I wanted to get something useful for my secret santa. She already has everything and with her new job, she is constantly stressed. She loves to read so I was thinking of getting her a kindle fire as my gift so she can "escape" from reality. Kindle fires cost about $159… do you guys think this is rude? Especially for people who didn't spend as much? She is one of my best friends and I wanted to spoil her for the holidays because she's been through a lot this year and deserves it but I don't know if it's too much. Thoughts???
Added (1). @Jewelle,

The party is at one of our homes. We are NOT associated with work and do not work in the same workplace. We are high school friends that have all managed to stay really close, even when we all went to different colleges. Does this change anything? haha thanks for your input and everyone else's!
>>> Secret Santa Gift Exchange?