Saturday, December 15, 2012

How to know if my writing is any good?

I had my first book published when I was 10 years old, but that was 5 years ago, and even though I've completed six books since then (2 novella's and 4 novels), I am only interested in publishing the last three novels. They are books in a fantasy trilogy (Which I have now completed) and the three of them add up to about 410-thousand words. I am now investigating Kindle ebook publishing with Amazon, but I'm not sure how to find out if my writing is good enough for me to make actual sales on Amazon. I was planning to sell each book for $3.99, but I want to make it at least worth the readers money. Are there any sites that review unpublished novels or something like that? I thought of putting a chapter or two on Wattpad or FictionPress, but I'm afraid that someone might steal my ideas. Can anyone help me?
>>> How to know if my writing is any good?