Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For anyone who owns a Kindle Fire and DirecTV?

I currently have DirecTV with the $45/month premium movie package. I was considering buying a Kindle Fire (prime package) after Christmas.

My question is can I purchase a subscription to netflix for the Kindle at $7.99/month and plug the Kindle somewhere into my DVR (or simply my TV somewhere (not sure if I'd need a regular usb cable or an adaptor)) and watch netflix on my TV through the Kindle and then scrap the $45/month subscription to the premium movie channels that I have with DirecTV?

Next question is that if it IS possible to watch netflix on my TV through my kindle somehow, can I record those movies onto a DVD to watch later (if so how)? Any help would be appreciated?
>>> For anyone who owns a Kindle Fire and DirecTV?