Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why isn't my Kindle Fire working?

Today I was on my Kindle Fire, and I had been on it for probably fifteen minutes, give or take. I got it last Christmas and it's never done anything wrong and always performed well and was fast. Even yesterday I was reading on it all day. But today I was online, and I had just closed my Facebook tab and was about to get on Twitter, when the touch screen stopped working. The screen got darker like it normally does before it turns off, even though I was tapping it repeatedly, then it turned off. I pressed the 'Turn-On' button, and it was green for like five seconds before it turned off, and the screen hasn't turned on since. I charged it with two different chargers, even though it should be fully charged since yesterday morning it was on it's charger. The 'Turn-On' button is green like it's fully charged, but it still won't turn on. What's wrong? How do I fix said problem? Thanks xX
>>> Why isn't my Kindle Fire working?