Sunday, November 11, 2012

Is 16 GB on a Kindle Fire big enough?

I'm not real good when it comes to this stuff. I want the Kindle Fire primarily for reading, but I've also wanted an iPad for travel and stuff so I figure why not just get the Kindle Fire since it does everything in one and is cheaper than the iPad. When it comes to GB I'm not sure which to order. I don't plan on storing a lot of movies on my Kindle. I'll probably only put 3 or 4 movies on when I travel, then take them off. But I'd like to always have some music, documents, apps and maybe pictures on it too.

I know I didn't specify HOW much of this I'll want on there, but that's what I'm trying to figure out. Approx.how much of each type of media will a 16 GB hold? Will I be okay with 16 GB or should I pay the extra $70 for the 32 GB?
Added (1). And books, of course.
>>> Is 16 GB on a Kindle Fire big enough?