Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Will you check my book out?

So i wrote my book a little over a year ago n I've published on amazon & on kindle.my kindle downloads r just 2.99 cause id rather get my product out than make million overnight.anyways my book is named.eleven eleven by ashley ford.its a story about a girl who wants to lead a normal human life while struggling with her magical heritage and finds herself in the arms of a mysterious man who has a few secrets llike why he disappears at dawn and full moons (not a wolf though) and why whenever they get close he pulls away.also the mystery of why girls r disappearing and turning up dead surrounds and threatens to expose them all.if interested search me online, you can also check my personal site www.wix.com/eleveneleven/eleven11eleven1… or like me on Facebook Facebook.com/elevenelevenbashleyford.i guess my question is check it out & tell me what u think? Trying to decide whether to continue the series or move on.i also have a store front with cafe press: cafepress.com/eleven11eleven11
>>> Will you check my book out?