Monday, October 29, 2012

Why have a lost intrest in art?

About 4 months ago i took up art as a sort of past time. I guess i got inspired from watching a tv show, because after i watched it, i felt like drawing.So i started out slow, but now im not that bad, but it seems ive lost intrest. If it makes a diffrence, i think i used to feel i had to do art to impress someone or… not tp be mean, Show other people up. I guess when the euphoria of attention wore off, i jus lost intrest. Now whenever i think about drawing, it feels like a chore, not something i would do for fun… what do i do to re kindle the fire! I loced drawing when i was doing it. I guess i also got de motivated because of my lacl of talent. I want to draw again, and feel the urge to want to draw like my freinds. I want art to take up those sections of my life where im just bored… what do i do?
>>> Why have a lost intrest in art?