Monday, October 22, 2012

Which book should I read next? - 2

I'm just finishing up The Host by Stephanie Meyer and I need to pick something to read next. I just put a bunch of new books onto my Kindle and I'd like to read them all eventually, but I'd like some opinions on my new books. I'd like some info about maybe your favorites and least favorites from the list and why (no spoilers please: D) Okay, here's my list (it's long-ish, sorry!):

The Candidates by Inara Scott
Dark Matter by S. W. Ahmed
Devil's Rock by Chris Speyer
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
The Floating Islands by Rachel Neumeier
Haunted by Joy Preble
Haven by Kristi Cook
Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
The Last Witch by Magnum Opus
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
Revealers by Amanda Marrone
White Cat by Holly Black
Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn
Immortality by Kevin Bohacz
Added (1). Has anyone even read any of these books? I honestly thought they were all very popular.
>>> Which book should I read next? - 2