Friday, October 26, 2012

Kindle Fire HD vs Kindle Paperwhite 3G?

I can't decide which one best fits my needs. I would mostly use it for reading, and there isn't a single thing on the Kindle Fire that I can't do on my Galaxy S3, so I guess it's a matter of whether I want to do those things on a bigger screen. On my Galaxy S3 I can watch videos, listen to music, play games, and, of course, download apps. How good is the 3G and wi-fi on the Paperwhite? Can you check your email and get on other minimal sites like Facebook and Twitter on the Paperwhite? Which Kindle would hold more books? I guess the Fire would, given that it's 16 GB and the Paperwhite is just 2 GB, but I guess what I'm asking is: Which one is better for reading if that's going to be its main use? They both seem good. The only thing I've read that I don't like about the Paperwhite is that you have to pay extra not to have the special offers, and that it doesn't have speakers.
>>> Kindle Fire HD vs Kindle Paperwhite 3G?