Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Does this sound wealthy and clique-ish?

Okay so I'm writing a story (I might make it into a short film with my friends) that is kind of like The Clique. The storyline is that two rich popular girls (me and my bestie) and their clique are throwing a huge summer/birthday party and since one girl left their clique, they need a replacement. Throughout the story the new girl gets a complete makeover, joins the clique, drama starts with the girls all because of the new girl, the party happens without the new girl but she crashes it, a disaster happens, they share their sorries, and rule the school once again. Sorry, I feel like you just read/watched it. Anyway, the character based off of me owns a Kindle Fire, an iPod touch, a laptop, designer clothes ONLY, only the best skincare routine, ah-mazing jewlery, loads of her own money, awesome hair, best friends, she's a cheerleader and her brother is a football player and her dad is a coach, yummy perfumes, and her best feline friend. She doesn't sound all that, but the thing is that the girls are all in 5th grade and and almost in 6th. There will be differant stories and movies, but I'm just wondering does this sound extremely wealthy and Massie Block/Alicia Rivera worthy FOR THEIR AGE?
>>> Does this sound wealthy and clique-ish?