Friday, October 26, 2012

Could my router get overloaded?

I have a Belkin F5D8236-4 Wireless N Router and on a daily basses in my house we use about 8 wireless devices at one time. 2 Xbox 360s, 2 Computers, 2 Iphones, and 2 kindle fires. One of the xbox 360s is the old arcade one which I heard takes up a lot of power and your broadband.My router will say it is fine but when I try to connect to my Xbox 360 (slim), kindle, and computer to my router it wont connect. All the devises detect the wireless connection but when I try to connect is just stays on "Obtaining IP address" and won't do anything else. What could cause this. Also when my mom or brother gets on the old arcade Xbox 360 (In my living room) all they do is watch Netflix all day long and that is such a WIFI hog!
>>> Could my router get overloaded?