Monday, October 1, 2012

Can you read a Kindle book on your computer?

I realized too late that I did not buy my criminology textbook. I went to the nearest Barns and Noble store and they said that they do not carry textbooks and the only one that does is in the city. I then traveled all the way to the city only to find that the book store was closed. Now i am in a pickle and need help. I was scanning the internet for online copies of the book and i found finally found one. The problem is it is a kindle copy and i do not have a kindle or any kind of tablet.Is there anyway i can buy the kindle book and read it on my computer? Any help will be greatly appreciated. The link to the book is here: http://www.amazon.com/Criminological-Theory-The-Essentials-ebook/dp/B008P5GF88
>>> Can you read a Kindle book on your computer?