Friday, September 28, 2012

What is a good tablet for kids?

My daughter's 4th birthday is coming up, and I was going to get her a leap pad explorer. Her favorite game is angry birds though, and the leap pad doesn't allow third party apps. Right now she uses my kindle fire to play angry birds during car trips and waiting at her brother's football practices, but I want to get her one where I don't have to worry about her buying from amazon or losing my place in the book I'm reading.So, what's a good tablet for kids?
Added (1). To the girl that said get her a barbie instead or send her outside, do you not know how to read? Honestly. I said she uses it during car trips and while waiting. Sheesh. I hate when others think they're such better parents and know what's right for every situation based on a brief question. I don't want your opinion, I want an answer to my question.
>>> What is a good tablet for kids?